I Love Me A Screenshot

Y'all, how did I live life before the screenshot? So much can be accomplished by capturing a photo of whatever you're looking at on your phone. For example, here's a curiosity I found just this morning:
IMG_8863
One would think having the red "explicit material" symbol would eliminate certain podcasts from being categorized under "Kids & Family Favorites," but apparently not!! Kudos to you Apple for thinking out of the box on this one. I suggest renaming this category "Where Kids Learn to Cuss, If You Like That Sort of Thing." Ya know, for flair.


IMG_8834
Love these teaching moments!

IMG_8656
Last week, I was served boobs for lunch. Not even kidding, this is precisely how my chicken salad/pimento cheese combo was served, olive placement and all. How could the kitchen staff have known this is exactly the sort of thing that will continue to amuse me for years to come? They couldn't have, so this was probably some sort of divine lunch delivery. Tell me God doesn't have a sense of humor, and I will show you a picture of my boob lunch.

IMG_8701
This prize gal is my college BFF's daughter. During our recent visit to Nashville, without any sort of preamble or scene set-up, she hit the floor with this contraption attached, striking this position like a pint-size Liza Minnelli nailing her final pose in "All That Jazz." And to equal effect. Shortly after this photo was taken, this youngster also announced (with much jubilation) that her unicorn had arrived via UPS. This is a direct quote. And no, I'm sad to say, they won't rent her (the kid nor the unicorn) out for parties.

IMG_8853
My teenage daughter has a car with a sunroof. Not a little sunroof, mind, one that pretty much takes away the entire top of the car. There was a monsoon here overnight Wednesday. The Google search prior to the one above was "shop vac." And just like Forrest Gump, "that's all I have to say about that."

Happy Weekend! XOXO—
2012amymacsignaturefinal

Don't miss a post! Subscribe here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent post.I want to thank you for this informative http://awriter.org/ read

Unknown said...

Very impressive publication here. Moreover as I see, www.proessaywriting.com
this question is very actual for many people indeed. Personally I totally agree with author opinion about this subject and I think that it would be really interesting to create such discussion with other this website visitors. Anyway thanks a lot one more time for the great and informative publication. And I will definitely be waiting for more such nice posts like this one from you. Kind regards, Peter Rickson.