Hello, Beautiful

rosie rose by amy mac
Hi, Friends ...


I'm spiffin' up the blog ... cleaning house, getting rid of the clutter, and putting only my favorite things back in place. 


A few things you'll find:


A new section called "Muses and Musings" where I'll post fun and funny things
 I find during my week.

The Daily News Reel - a list of news sites I visit daily, 
many of which provide me with my perfectly useless yet fun bank of knowledge.

Easy links to subscribe to the Amy Mac Blog - either through email, RSS feed or Google Follow.

Easy links to my web site, Amy Mac Writes, plus Amy Mac Social Media: Facebook, Twitter and Linked In.

For those of you already subscribing via email or feed, you'll have to visit the blog to see the new features. 

Now, you tell me ... what would you like to see on the Amy Mac blog?

No comments: