Going Back to College

My niece, Mallory, is a senior at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. She’s participating in an advertising research class and needs your help – by noon Wed.!

Go to this link and take the survey about travelling with kids. I just did it and it takes two minutes. Literally. Less time than it takes to update your Facebook status, steal candy from your kids Halloween bag, or fix yourself a Diet Dr. Pepper on ice (all things I’ve done today in 2 min. or less!)

Fill out the survey, post a comment here so she can get credit!

(If you are having trouble with the link, copy and paste this to your browser: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=8nRXNv4feXPwqwTYzKHPyw_3d_3d)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I took the survey! :) That seems like such a fun way to do work for class. Maybe I would have done better in college if my classes would have been more like that....hmmmm, yeah, probably not huh? Good luck to you!
Krista H.