Spring Break, Brain Break

When I blog, I almost always start with a plan (who I am kidding - no matter what I am doing, I start with a plan - I am nothing if not Type A.) Something to say, something that will hopefully assist you faithful readers in whatever you are planning: starting a new business, developing a publicity plan, or just balancing your day between your first cup of coffee and tucking the last kiddo into bed.
Not today. I've got nothing - except these beautiful pictures taken in the Collierville, Tenn. Historic Town Square. The girls and I are here for their Spring Break, and instead of working a few hours a day while I have free and willing babysitters, I've taken the week off. We've been enjoying time with dear friends, visiting new babies, visiting local tourist destinations like Beale Street and the Peabody hotel in downtown Memphis, eating lots of yummy Southern food with our extended family.


So here's to taking a break, and coming back to the office refreshed and relaxed. By the way, if you've never been to Memphis, it's a great place to visit this time of year (and I'm not just saying that because my first post-college job was with the Memphis CVB.) Happy Spring!

No comments: