If You're on Linked In ... How's Your Profile?

With more than 225 million members, Linked In is the world's largest professional network. If you aren't using it regularly, you probably should. I could list the reasons why, but this article does a fine job of that ... so hop over and read it, then come right back.

In my wildly non-methodical research (as in, I just buzzed around to different profiles to see what I thought) I discovered nearly all Linked In profiles could use some spiffing up, and that a healthy portion of them should just be scrapped and completely redone. If they had anything on them at all (and yes, I found several that were just an outdated picture and a job title from 5 years ago.)

If you find yourself in any of these categories, it's time to take care of business. Lucky for you, I'm offering a couple of specials so you can get a professionally written headline and summary for your Linked In profile for next-to-nothing.

Hope over to this page for all the details!
2012amymacsignaturefinal
Don't miss a post! Subscribe here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by

No comments: