12.11.2013

If You're on Linked In ... How's Your Profile?

With more than 225 million members, Linked In is the world's largest professional network. If you aren't using it regularly, you probably should. I could list the reasons why, but this article does a fine job of that ... so hop over and read it, then come right back.

In my wildly non-methodical research (as in, I just buzzed around to different profiles to see what I thought) I discovered nearly all Linked In profiles could use some spiffing up, and that a healthy portion of them should just be scrapped and completely redone. If they had anything on them at all (and yes, I found several that were just an outdated picture and a job title from 5 years ago.)

If you find yourself in any of these categories, it's time to take care of business. Lucky for you, I'm offering a couple of specials so you can get a professionally written headline and summary for your Linked In profile for next-to-nothing.

Hope over to this page for all the details!
2012amymacsignaturefinal
Don't miss a post! Subscribe here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by

No comments: