Free PR/Branding/Writing/Social Media Advice -- Just Ask!

                     Amy Mac Newsletter

Friends, I'm planning and plotting and writing the second edition of the Amy Mac PR Newsletter. (What's this? You know not of what I speak? Please click here for the last issue!)

Here's your opportunity to get a little publicity, branding, social media and writing advice for free. Send me your question by clicking here. It doesn't have to be limited to the above categories, either. If you have a question about working from home, running a small business, writing your resume, working with a printer, setting up a blog ... whatever, just send it along. You can also leave a question in the comments, if you prefer.

Be sure to give me your contact information (just an email address will do, though a first name and  your industry will allow me to be polite (hi, Mom!) and give you the best possible answer) in case I need to get in touch.

For the next issue, I'll need your questions by Monday, April 22. Make sure you're signed up for the newsletter by clicking here!


2012amymacsignaturefinal

No comments: