A Simple Tip to Save Power on Your iPhone Battery

Welcome to my first foray into web video. It only took me two days and a brief session on using iMovie with a kind yet slightly condescending pre-teen (she was thinking "OMG, how does she NOT get this??!! the entire time she was helping me) to get this figured out. I hope I don't accidentally blow up the internet.

If you're anything like me, your day tends to last longer than your iPhone battery.

If you're anything like me, you had no idea that every time you use an app on your phone ... whether it's email, Facebook, or even your phone, it stays open and drains your battery power.

Have any idea how to shut those apps down? Neither did I, but now I do.

Here's a video to show you how.


I've been doing this little trick several times a day now for a few weeks -- and it really works!
2012amymacsignaturefinal

No comments: