Back Up Your Files with Dropbox

Shells of St. Augustine

Few things freak a writer out worse than a system crash. Particularly someone like me, whose upsetting penmanship mandates I type up everything and save it on my hard drive. So the last time I had computer difficulties, my Georgia Tech grad student/computer genius insisted I sign up for Dropbox. In short, it saves all your files, pictures, videos, whatever you want to the  Cloud, so all you need is an internet connection to access your files.


Which came in handy when my computer was infected with a virus a few weeks back. I'm telling you, Dropbox saved lives that week.


Go to this link today and sign up for Dropbox ... trust me, you'll be glad you did. 







2012amymacsignaturefinal
PS: We went to St. Augustine, Florida this week for a little R & R. FYI, there's a lot of shells on the beach there. A whole, whole lot of shells. The pretty shells get crushed up and twirled in with the sand and then affix themselves to your skin and all your belongings. Tons of crunched up shells followed us home. Go away, shells .... go away.

No comments: